Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hot Mama!/ Portland Oregon Maternity Photographer

Ah, finally, I can drive past this spot without having this picture in my head. Every time I pass this place, which I still have yet to visit when they're open, I imagine a glowing pregnant woman standing out front...happy. So, when I realized my fabulous friend was about to pop, I knew she'd be perfect for the part. Thank you Adrienne for indulging my imagination and helping me create some beautiful images of a beautiful mama. Some clouds hung around just long enough for us to get a few frames. I can't wait to meet that little girl of yours!!!


This is pretty much the exact shot I had in my head, and what fun it is to be able to finally get to a point in this picture taking journey to be able to create it. I kind of wish her belly were showing, but it's great nonetheless.









The sun was starting to show it's face here, but I still love her expression!



...and when the sun showed up for good, we walked around the corner to this fabulous wall I spotted the other day when scoping things out. Isn't her vintage coat the best?












I swear I didn't even notice this heart on the sidewalk until I started processing the pictures, but it was a pleasant surprise!




Oh, her shoes, I loved her shoes. I wish I was cool enough to pull off shoes like this!










No comments:

Post a Comment