Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ready to Pop!/ Portland Maternity Pictures

Talk about cutting it close. This gorgeous mama was truly ready to pop when we met up at the Children's Garden at Michigan State University on Friday (lovely trip back to my home state by the way). I was fully expecting a call that week saying "never mind, she's in labor", but luckily, little girl was nice and snug as a bug in there and let us get some beautiful belly shots of her mom and family. Susi is a "more like a sister" cousin of one of my dearest friends, who decided to surprise her with a photo session. What a great gift! Susi, you have an amazingly adorable family and I hope you had a smooth day today meeting your new little girl. It was a pleasure to meet you guys, I just wish I was around to do your newborn pictures!









No comments:

Post a Comment