Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Amy + Jeremy/ Portland Oregon Portraits

Last fall Amy and I decided to do a session swap, and being a fabulous photographer, she did some wonderful family pictures for us. It was finally my turn to return the favor and do a session for her and her husband. We had a blast downtown and if it weren't for the setting sun, I could've kept going for a few more hours. It was a different experience for me, having complete creative control and not worrying about whether a newborn was going to be sleepy, or a two year old would be shy...I have to say I loved it. Hmmm, maybe I'll have to rethink not doing weddings?

Amy swears she never modeled, but I kind of don't believe her...she definitely knows what to do both behind and in front of a camera!










1 comment:

Jo Bekah Photography said...

Wow, these are beautiful! I love the black and whites, just gorgeous! The second to last is beautiful. :)

Post a Comment