Thursday, July 29, 2010

CRP is moving!/ Gainesville Florida Family Photographer


That's right, you heard it here first (well, some of you may have heard it already)...Christine Richmond Photography is packin' the wagon again and headed back to the sunshine state (photo shoots in January...what?). It's sad and happy at the same time. I'm am so grateful to all of the wonderful families I've worked with here that have allowed me to capture their special moments, and there is much I will miss about Portland including its endless locations. But don't fret, I plan to venture back to the great Northwest and offer a weekend of sessions every so often, so keep your eyes out. And for you Florida folks, check in with me starting in September to book your sessions. In the meantime, it's off to the Emerald Isle for a well deserved vacation followed by the chaos of moving 3,000 miles across the country with a three year old, dog, and cat in tow!

No comments:

Post a Comment