Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Holiday Card Time!/ Gainesville Family and Child Photographer

Can you believe it's almost that time of year again? "What!?", you say, "it's not even October." I know, I know. But in the world of photography, NOW is the time to be thinking about holiday cards. Whether you need to book a session to get that great image, or whether you are one of my fabulous clients who would like to order cards with an image from a previous session, the time is here. I have many great cards to choose from, everything from modern to traditional. Here's just a sampling of some of the cards I'm offering for 2010. Each card also has a back image and can be customized to your liking. November 25th is the deadline for ordering cards, so book now if you need a session!











No comments:

Post a Comment