Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cool Cat/ Gainesville Child Photographer

Don't worry, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.  I have been a bad blogger though.  Life's been busy...the camera has been in a corner for most of the year...it's slowly coming out.  When I saw Quin pick up his accordion this morning and strike up the perfect pose, I knew I had to grab a few shots of him with it.  So this afternoon we took a quick ten minutes out of our lazy Sunday afternoon to have some fun out on the street.  There weren't many passersby, so the music was just for me, but I think he had fun anyways.  Here are a few of my favorites.










 

2 comments:

Ilse said...

So cute ! Must be fun to get him to pose like that :)

Unknown said...

This little boy looks pretty coll and seems that he can match with all kinds of dressing style! Even some Men's Hooded Leather Jacket can be perfect to him!

Post a Comment