Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Get Minted!/ Ocala Family and Newborn Photographer

After seeing what they had to offer, I couldn't pass up a chance to be an affiliate photographer for Minted.com.  I'm happy to announce that now all of my clients will have an additional option for ordering beautiful press printed holiday cards, birth announcement, and birthday invitations.  So how does it work?  Just go to my storefront and choose from a huge number of custom designed cards.  Once you've made your selection and have placed your order, I'll upload your photo for you and their design professionals will make sure your cards look perfect.  I'll still be offering my regular custom designed cards, but this gives you so many more designs to choose from at an economical price.  Of course, if your interested, please contact me for prices and more details along with suggestions of which images to use.  You'll see that I've suggested a few designs, but there are so many good ones it's hard to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment